Thursday, June 25, 2009

Response to A Beauty Wonderland


I was reading this blog on www.fashinista.com. The blog was called, "A Beauty Wonderland." The article talks about Tim Burton's film adaption of 'Alice in Wonderland.' Time Burton is known for his remaking of classics in a more unusual way. So Anne Hathaway (to the left) will be playing the White Queen in the movie. So the question is, when you go from brunette to blond, do you bleach the eyebrows too, or do u leave it dark?
I think the overall, this picture looks ugly. I don't like the way the makeup is. and for my opinion about the eyebrows, i think u should bleach them as well. It just looks weird if you have bright blond hair and dark eyebrows. ick! i just don't like the way it looks. I think they could do a different style for her hair as well. her hair doesn't look "queen-like". A more royalty look would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment