Thursday, July 9, 2009

To What Do I Belong?

My parents
My siblings
My house
Madison
Wisconsin
America
The world
Vietnam
My friends
The future
The past
The present
Edward Cullen
Society
Fantasies
Dreams
Paris
New York
Fashion
Entertainment
Hope
Sadness
Insecurities
Pressure
Confusion
Frustration
Anger
Happiness
History
Willingness
Life
Goals
Failure
Success
Education
Diversity
Madison East High School
Heritage
Everything
The world has endless possibilities where we all belong to
We’re all connected somehowThe world is not as big as you think.

2 comments:

  1. thats a pretty big list!!! i could only come up with like five things but awesome job. What you said about the world having endless possibilities to where you belong is 100% right. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love things kinds of things where people just post words to represent them selves. because as you read the different words it makes you wonder why that person choose that certain word. it also makes you think of the potential story it could have behind it. ha and i like how you threw a shout out to twighlight in there that show you really well

    ReplyDelete